[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Re: More than that, I did it my way

  • From: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:21:38 EDT

In a message dated 8/17/2007 9:01:14 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Scharo777@xxxxxxx writes:
And I  totally agree with Carolyn Martello
The only posts that bother me are those  that blatantly  accuse  anyone of
being liars and vicious
just because they don't agree with that  poster and their side of an
issue........or make accusatory
statements as  if they were  fact.    Those I delete and consider a waste of

time.

Carol,
Those posts bother me most also, and while I've done all I could to not  take
sides, I have to point out that even you claimed that the board "attacked"
Margy.  Are lawmen "attacking" the people they charge with offenses?   Why is
it okay to accuse the board of being evil or underhanded?  I just  cannot
understand why people do not see that as "blatant accusation?

You also made a point about the list administration being okay with all of
this.  Margy and Zoe are all that is left of the admin panel.   Understand that
I do not intend to suggest that I, or any other past  list administrator,
have any desire to return to the position, but I do  reserve my right to care
enough to state my opinion.  I think that if all  of the past admins ... Libby
Cameron, Pat Galambos, Lissa Cunningham, Lana Lee  Jorgensen, Dave Fritche,
Dania Karloff, Margy, Zoe, and myself ... were polled,  the overall opinion
would
be different.  Personal attacks are  against list rules, and accusing the
board of being underhanded is as much a  personal attack as it would be if
about
anyone else.  What's more, if  attitude changed, and the accusations in fact
were sincere questions, I'm sure  every board member would be more willing to
respond.  The very tone of many  of the people who are calling for a free
exchange of information, is helping to  insure that exchange will never happen.

For absolute clarification:  I resigned as a list administrator months  ago.
Margy and Zoe have every right to run the list as they please.   I speak
merely from a historical perspective, but as a list member with my own  beliefs
and opinions.