[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Re: Masterfoods USA, A Division of Mars, Incorporated.

  • From: "Brenda Shepard" <tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:03:38 -0700

I received the same exact email and I mean word for word.

Brenda Shepard

  From: <pet.care@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Masterfoods USA, A Division of Mars, Incorporated.
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:42:42 -0400

Incorporated.

Thank you for your email.

We value you as a consumer and appreciate your letting us know your
viewpoint.

As you may be aware, PEDIGREE created the PEDIGREE Adoption Drive to raise
awareness and funding of dog adoption by aiding shelters and breed rescue
organizations. We are not aligned with any legislation - our main objective
is to help find homes for the nearly 2 million dogs who enter shelters each
year.

We have received feedback from some parent clubs that they do not want to
receive a donation directly from the American Humane Association. We respect
and value the opinions and viewpoints of breeders and breed rescue
organizations, and to address this feedback, we are working to come up with
a solution on a dual consumer fundraising mechanism that will support both
shelter dogs and breed rescue dogs for our 2008 PEDIGREE Adoption Program.

Again, thank you for sharing your concerns with us as we continue our work
to find loving homes for needy dogs.

Cindy Papay
Masterfoods USA, a Division of Mars, Incorporated
Consumer Care Department
1-800-525-5273
DIRECT ALL E-MAIL REPLIES TO:
pet.care@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx