[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Re: Futurities and regions

  • From: Denise Fox <foxhavengs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ANNSCHULTZ@xxxxxxx, "<edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx <edangsd"@prodigy.net, hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:25:04 -0400

I showed in the amateur futurity this year. Thanks to someone giving me a
chance. I think it is a great opportunity for new and young handlers and owner
handlers?getting seen and having fun. Not all breeders are willing to put a new
or young handler on their dog. This way everyone can show and have fun. I would
definitely do it again next year if it is offered.

?Denise Fox
Foxhaven German Shepherds