[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Re: Dalls Entries

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 08:05:26 EDT

You don't understand:  Dogs are always cooler at the shows than in  their
kennels at home.  All Southern all breed shows are in huge, VERY air
Conditioned  convention centers.  We drive there in air conditioned  vans and
crate
the dogs inside in the air conditioning. Then we drive home in  the air
conditioned vans and the house dogs race back to their aid conditioned  houses
or their kennels with big fans or water misters.

We plan for the extreme heat her just like those who live in the North must
 protect against extreme cold.
 Carol