[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Re: Ballots/To the worriers!

  • From: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx
  • To: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 22:42:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/2007 10:36:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, EKO LAN1
writes:

In a message dated 9/14/2007 6:02:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Aside from the cost of printing and handling of the ballots, which is a
"fixed" cost, if the mailing weight if each envelope is one ounce or less,  the
cost of mailing the ballots (First Class) to a membership of
3,500 would be less than $1,700.00. I'll venture to bet at least one
thousand times less that the itemized costs of the fiasco mentioned above. I
will
take that bet anytime and give odds.

Hey sounds like a good idea when the election is over and things settle  down
you should try to get the board to bring it up I know I would support it.
But until then we are stuck with the method we have used for a long long time.
Like OFA not perfect but it's what we have to work with. I hope you get your
ballot I havent got mine yet.
Fred