[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Re: Albon dosage

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 12:38:13 EDT

Hi, I just put it in their water, and they drink it just fine. Also, I put
it in their food, add some canned, etc, and they eat it just fine. sometimes I
get really nasty and just squirt it into their mouth, LOL, but usually I just
 put it into the water, sort of calculate how much water they drink. It
always  works, they seem to like the water, and that is the safest and easiest
way.  Syd

In a message dated 7/6/2007 9:09:44 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Syd
do you mix the cattle albon with anything-  It is so bitter  tasting-  I
never have but have been told it is better to mix it with  dyne for the taste

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com

SYD  MAILBERG
_WWW.KINGSWOODGERMANSHEPHERDS.HOMESTEAD.COM_
(http://www.kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com/)

"A  dog is a dog except when he is facing you. Then he is Mr. Dog." - Haitian
Farmer