[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Rainbow Bridge

  • From: sallyhh31@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 15:22:48 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: sallyhh31@xxxxxxx
To: Showgsd-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Feb 23, 2011 12:17 pm
Subject: Fwd: Rainbow Bridge

-----Original Message-----
From: sallyhh31@xxxxxxx
To: showgsd_@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Feb 23, 2011 11:38 am
Subject: Rainbow Bridge

Today I am so broken hearted I  can't hardly type this message. A few days ago
I had to put my best Buddy down. He was 13 and a half years old and just
stopped eating and wanted to sleep except he would lift his head every now and
then to see where I was. They say when you rescue a dog they really Love you
and I never had a dog that loved and watched over me like He did. I rescued him
from a bad home when he was 10 months old and he hadn't even had puppy shots
yet or any other care.He ended up having bad allergies and I gave him shots for
that once a week. My Daughter showed him and he became titled in two
vinues. He did all kinds of tricks and everything I asked of Him. I could have
never found a more Loyal GSD and I miss Him so much. Bless You UKC and Int CH
FAIRWAYS BUDDYBOY DELAINE and I know You will be wainting for me At the Bridge
                              Sally Hathaway

any post.