[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Question

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 15:27:24 EST

I wrote AKC, explaining that I had been taught 30 years ago, that the
purpose of a dog show was to compare breeding stock, and the only definition I
could now find in the Show Rules is that Dog shows exist to award
championship  points.  This is the interesting answer I received.  Perhaps it
does
pay to question, sometimes.
Carol Moore