[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Presenting Your Board

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:09:24 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/2006 8:26:06 PM Central Standard Time,
abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Gary:   Thank you for the following update again.  While I appreciate knowing
how many votes each individual got it does not tell me the total count of
ballots received; the total count sent out; the number returned for whatever
reason; the number deemed invalid; the number mailed to Canada or the number
not
received in Canada.  These numbers are always given at the meeting prior to the
announcement of those actually elected.  In a close ballot count this is of
the utmost importance as one who is close could contest the results; the lack
of ballots received in Canada could invalidate the election and certainly could
perhaps change results.  When will we know the answers to the above
questions?  Thanks, Patty
That e-mail was dated 10-19-06, right after I got back to my room from the
membership meeting. I posted the information I thought to be most important to
the members at home, which would be who will represent them on the board in
2007.

    Gary