[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Pick puppy bitch

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:26:36 -0800 (PST)

This was sent to Al on November 29.
ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:23:27 -0800
(PST)
From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: Pick puppy bitch
To: pumagsd@xxxxxxxxx

Hi Al,  This is what you wanted, a replacement. I have agreed to give you a
replacement. You have threatened me and slandered me (phone calls from Florida
document this)   I have followed our agreement. I have a litter due anyday and
as promised, you may have the pick bitch. I do not give money back, you agreed
to that at time of purchase. Ann
pumagsd@xxxxxxx wrote:   Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 15:03:13 -0500
From: pumagsd@xxxxxxx
To: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx

    .AOLPlainTextBody {      margin: 0px;      font-family: Tahoma, Verdana,
Arial, Sans-Serif;      font-size: 12px;       color: #000;
background-color: #fff;   }    .AOLPlainTextBody pre {      font-size: 9pt;  }
  .AOLInlineAttachment {      margin: 10px;    }    .AOLAttachmentHeader {
border-bottom: 2px solid #E9EAEB;      background: #F9F9F9;  }
.AOLAttachmentHeader .Title {      font: 11px Tahoma;      font-weight: bold;
   color: #666666;      background: #E9EAEB;       padding: 3px 0px 1px 10px;
}    .AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldLabel {      font: 11px Tahoma;
font-weight: bold;      color: #666666;      padding: 1px 10px 1px 9px;  }
.AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldValue {      font: 11px Tahoma;       color:
#333333;  }
      Ann the following are some of the things that I would like to see in the
contract. Of course you can add.............
  I am very happy that we reached an agreement. I love the way the puppy looks.
And I will show it to her full potential. I keep my word. You can ask the
breeder of my dog Janice (janbraeloch@xxxxxxx)

  The pick puppy bitch is being sold outright for $ 2,500. The buyer agrees to
give the seller the pick puppy of either the first or second littter. The
seller gets to choose which litter. The puppy will be replaced with a puppy of
equal quality if any of the following conditions exist: Any disqualifying fault
including but not limited to the following, missing primary or secondary teeth,
incorrect bite, any ear that does not stand erect unassisted at nine (9) months
of age, does not pre-lim hips at nine (9) months of age, diagnosed with any
serious hereditary health problem, or if the buyer is not completely satisfied
with the puppy for a ligimitate reason.

  If it becomes necessary to replace the puppy the buyer will be given the
option of picking the replacement out of the entire litter.

  Thanks,
                Al

  Name on the contract should read like this:
  Alfredo Pumariega
  1500 S.W. 142 Ave.
  Miami, FL. 33184

    P.S. Please allow Tami to place the chip as we agreed .

Ann
www.edangsd.com
Home of 2006 #1 Fut-Mat Producing Dam, 2005 #1 Major Producing Dam, 2005 #1 New
ROM Dam I'VE GOT IT ALL OF EDAN ROM
Breeder-owner of 60 Champions and 16 ROM's
I've Got Rollins ROM-I've Got It All of Edan ROM puppies