[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Ou National is not kd friendly

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 20:41:37 -0400

Melissa

You have come so far and have so much to be proud of and I know your parents
are proud too...being "picked on" because of typos and grammar is so petty
no matter what your age is.  We are supposed to be here to support our young
people in our breed and making a big deal out of spelling and grammar at
your age is totally ridiculous.  We are fortunate that YOU have a sense of
humor about it; if it was me that the criticism was thrown at at your age,
I'd have said "forget it...these people don't want to support me...they are
too worried about how I spell and punctuate"....I'd have been gone from the
list.

You just enjoy having fun in this wonderful sport, keep your grades up (and
none of us is perfect) and I know we will see more of you as the years go
by....don't be afraid to post and I sure don't care if you spell correctly
or not *smile*.....we aren't on this list to be tested :-)

Pat Lukos
Sarava German Shepherds