[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Opps, I forgot

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 21:30:49 EST

Today, in Conroe, Texas, under Gary Newton, Tripphills Wicked Ways  Scharo,
 took his 13th & 14th point.
But I fear his year has run out, as I did not enter him any further -  so,
umber 15 must wait for 2010.
Our Manny is by Bono out of Sel Ch. Pilgrims Jollie Kellie and is  co-owned
by Mary Tripp.

Our Jackie Chan daughter, Ebony Eyes, could have finished today.   B
ut.....she didn't.  So we are still looking for her last 2 points.

2010 should be a great year!

Again, thanks for listening

Carol Moore