[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: OT Who is holding AR groups accountable for what they video?

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:02:06 -0700

I don't do this often, but I think it's important to see what these
groups do, how they do it, and how they should be held accountable for
the abuse they encourage!  These abusive undercover agents do this in
dog kennels,  farms, rehoming facilities, anyplace they can.

Stormy

Begin forwarded message: