[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Million Dog Mosaic: Photo upload successful!

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Angie Martin <charangsd@xxxxxxx>, April Grady-Reyna <april.gradyreyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Carol Weale <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>, cindy conner <cindy.conner@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Gigi Pastor <apastor3@xxxxxxx>, Gordana Schraft <gschraft@xxxxxxxxx>, Julie Panessa <juliepanessa@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Karen Wilkes <karwilks@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Kopseng <CamelotAussies@xxxxxxx>, Keith & Kerry Lucas <k-lucas@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Marie Santoro <marie.santoro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pat <blackhawkgsdphx@xxxxxxx>, Patty & Rick <rwhitmore2@xxxxxxxxxx>, Sandy <sandy.schmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sue King <corgisr1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:33:52 -0800 (PST)

This is a great idea!! I uploaded 3 photos, its really easy to do.
  Luanne

  Date: 23 Jan 2008 00:24:41 -0000
To: silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Million Dog Mosaic: Photo upload successful!
From: noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good news - your dog will soon be in the Million Dog Mosaic! Thanks to you, a
donation has been made to help shelter dogs.

Dear Luanne,

Your dog is about to become part of something really big. The Million Dog
Mosaic is a fun and exciting way to share your dog?s photo. But it?s also a way
help shelter dogs, because PEDIGREE® Brand makes a $1.00 donation for every
photo that?s uploaded.*

How to find your dog in the Mosaic

Your photo will be added within 24-48 hours. To find your dog?s photo, just log
on to the mosaic page and enter this ID number: paris1

Share your ID number with friends so that they can visit your dog on the
Mosaic. Better yet, tell them to upload a photo of their dogs, and we?ll make a
donation for every photo they submit.

Other ways to help shelter dogs

There are so many ways to get involved, from adopting to donating to
volunteering. For more information, visit pedigree.com today.

Thanks again for uploading your dog?s photo. We?re happy that you?ve joined our
growing Mosaic community of dog lovers.

*Maximum donation: $10,000.

For further contact information, visit the Site Owner.
Mars Petcare US, Inc. Makers of PEDIGREE® Food for Dogs,
315 Cool Springs Blvd., Franklin, TN 37067 USA
®/? Trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated 2007
View Privacy Policy.