[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Maureen Murkland...AKA ...MO

  • From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 00:23:00 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/2007 9:52:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The best  thing about showing dogs for me is the people I meet...I met Mo at
the  National in NC a few years ago........this Southern Gal had me laughing
so bad  I couldn't sleep at night!...what a great lady!...if you ever get a
chance to  meet her don't pass up the opportunity...FB

FB
Could not agree with you more.  She is a women who dances to her own
drummer.  One of a kind!  I knew when I met her for the first time,  (when she
was
campaigning that handsome "Spunky"), she was the real deal.   Time has proven
me
right, I am glad to say.

Randy C.