[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Major Brags

  • From: shanho1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 19:20:35 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: shanho1@xxxxxxx
To: Showgsd-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 3:59 pm
Subject: Major Brags

After going 1st Novice dog at the 2006 National,our boy Lou-Ro's Malachi V
Caraland was given the nod by Fred Migliore for his first 4 point major at the
San Antonio, Texas shows on March 3,2007, his first time out since the
Nationals.?Then went 2007 South East Maturity?Best Male and then on to Best of
Opposite sex. Thanks to Joan Fox for realizing the quality in our boy.
After taking most of 2007 off to grow up a bit Malachi was ready to go back to
"Camp Sherman" and get Mike and Deb back in shape and boy has he got them
moving. First winning his second major on January 7th at the Florida shows
under Bo Vujovich,thanks Bo.Then going back to the "Sherman camp" in Illinois
to win his third major on Feb 3rd. Thanks to Dean Whylie for the win.?
We would like to thank Lou Christina and Jack Newton for breeding and allowing
us to own such a beautiful animal and to Mike and Deb for loving him too.He
truly is a wonderful dog.

Owned and loved by Bob and Sandy Boehmer

http://webmail.aol.com