[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Long overdue thankyou

  • From: Tari Kridler <chsweetsun@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:11:18 -0400

Perhaps this can humble someone else into Rescue.  Read this young man's words
carefully.  Then the next time you hear of a dog that is in need....just maybe
you'll be able to open up one more space for that dog.

Tari Kridler
Home of 2003 GVx Ch.Kridler's Ruby& 2xSel. Ch. Kridler's Quno & Kridler's K9-11
GSD Rescue@ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com