[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Judges for dark doggies

  • From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsd4meee@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:16:15 EST

In a message dated 1/25/07 7:09:54 PM Central Standard Time,
gsd4meee@xxxxxxxxx writes:
You  didn't mention Kay Reamensnyder. She loves a good Bi-Color animal. She
has  breed them for years and done very well. Her last special was # six I
believe.  A bi color bitch. If there is a nice one she has no problem putting
it
up. But  she won't do it just because it's a bi.
Randy Hamm
President GSDCO
http://vonhammshepherds.com/
Robert Dir  <dir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: