[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Humane Society support on ebay

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 18:05:14 -0400

I am so sick of Ebay right now I could plotz.
   Really...after nearly 12 years of buying and selling, all of a sudden I
can't sign in.  And there is no way you can send a message, ask a question,
or complain, unless you sign in.
   I was able to send an email to customer support...and guess what?   They
replied with directions on how to resolve the problem...but of course,
before I can do that, I have to sign in...
which is, of course, the problem!!!
    I swear, this country has become so automated that it is impossible to
reach humans to talk to most of the time...and then when you do reach a
living person, that person is either so stupid they can't understand the
problem, or has an accent so thick I can't understand them.
       So...couple this with the HSUS donation, etc., and it's "so long
Ebay."  Too bad........
  Peggy