[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: [Germanshepherds4Show] GSD dog in need of new home

  • From: v Christiane Rudolf <crudolf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 06:36:38 -0500

Here is the person who needed to place a dog for an elderly man with medical
problems.  I saved the message in case I could find someone.
--
Christiane Rudolf,
Tanglewood Farm,

To: Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jennifer of Devine Shepherds <devinegsd2001@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:24:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Germanshepherds4Show] GSD dog in need of new home

A friend of mine contacted me for help placing his dog. This man has diabetes
and has already had one of his feet amputated and now may loose the other. He
has a very nice neutered male GSD that now needs a new home, as his owner is
being hospitalized again.

  "Gaucho" is a registered GSD born 3/18/97. He is well mannered and has has
several rounds of obedience classes. He is current on all shots, wormings, and
is micro chipped. He is completely house trained and good with other dogs and
cats. He loves to play ball and go for walks, and listens very well.

  Because of his age and because this dogs needs a new home by next week this
is urgent !We don't have a GSD rescue nearby but I have contacted a couple in
other states, but have not heard anything back as of yet. If anyone knows of a
possible home for this dog please contact me immediately. I hate to see this
wonderful dog put to sleep, besides it would break his owners heart as he is
the only family this man has.
  The dog is located in Golden Valley, MN but I can help transport him to a new
home if needed. If anyone can help please email or call at 612-756-3928.
  Thank you in advance for any help.
  Jennifer Souster

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.