[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: GSDCA Board vote, July 2011 Futurity & White Sheph...

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 08:34:43 -0400 (EDT)

Funny that Bill is asking for expedited reports.  <G>

Ileana

************************************

In a message dated 8/4/2011 8:15:38 P.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,
GreyPines@xxxxxxx writes:

MS Ginny  Altman

Recording Secretary, GSDC of  America

Dear  Ginny:

Many of our members are discussing the recent July 2011 Board  meeting but
truly the only source for information appears to be the official  records of
the meeting and those in official  attendance.

It is too critical a set of elements to not present the details top the
membership immediately.

I am contacting you as the Recording Secretary and the Board to obtain
exactly what happened and to obtain the information before we are asked to vote
 to elect or re-elect sitting board officers &  members,

It is my  understanding that at the July 2011 Board meeting there were
motions/resolutions passed and voted down respectively relative to the White
German Shepherd and the Funding of Futurity/Maturity  trophies.

Please let me know  immediately as to the exact wording of both motions,
who placed the motion on  the floor, who 2nd the motion, who (by name) voted
for the motion, who voted  against and who abstained. Were there any vote
changes before the motion  was ruled on as passed/failed by the GSDCA
President.

Is there a recording  of a portion of or the entire  procedures?

Respectfully
William G  Pfeiffer
GSDCA  member

Permission to cross post to other lists is fully granted by the above
author of this  email.