[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: GSD found - FYI

  • From: ROBINHAUSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 13:50:04 EDT

This was forwarded to me and I hope our list can help find this dog's real
owners.
Pat
please crosspost: This was sent to me today,
German Shep who spent at least 5 weeks at the Lexington County Animal Shelter
waiting for his owner to reclaim him. He had a collar with expired Louisiana
tags. I am convinced this dog belonged to a competitive obedience person
because he know hand signals, including going from a down to a sit, moving
stand,
take it, give etc. and is trained in English, not German. I think he is a
well-bred dog, but has been neutered, which also led me to the conclusion that
he
belonged to a "dog person." He is a tennis ball nut, and can lift the toilet
seat to drink water. Please forward to everyone you know--I know his real owner
is missing him, but doesn't know where to look. With tags from LA, but ending
up in SC. his owner could be anywhere . send emails to:raalte419@xxxxxxx
Thanks, Lisa Leavelle