[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Fw: Old with Dogs

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amytortoise@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 03:28:35 -0700 (PDT)

My first GSD with current hubby was gotten from a family that bought him and
then let the toddlers torture him.  He hated kids so much!!!  But when ours
came along, while he did react badly, very depressed for a time after each was
born, he also would not let them out to play as toddlers without his
supervision.  He would not play with them and ran to the other end of the house
when they came in, but he could not let them play outside alone.  They had to
be guarded.

  He would greet them when they got home from school, but then he ran to the
other end of the house.

  The best GSD!!!!!
  sheila
Amytortoise@xxxxxxx wrote:
I meant to say that I would send this one to the other list when Yahoo gets
it's problem fixed. Sorry! Maybe I should use my glasses when trying to type
at 5:30 in the morning!
Amy Greenhut

The fish are biting.