[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Fw: Just for laughs

  • From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:54:57 EDT

In a message dated 7/23/2009 12:30:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

abernathie" <sharonabernathie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday,  July 23, 2009, 12:22 PM

POPPI

TRIP TO  COSTCO:

Yesterday I was at my local COSTCO  buying a large bag of Purina dog chow
for my loyal  pet, Shep the Wonder Dog, and was  in the checkout line when a
woman behind me asked if I  had a dog. What did she think I had, an
elephant?

So since I'm retired and have little  to do, on impulse I told her that no,
I didn't have a  dog I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that  I
probably shouldn't because I ended up in the  hospital last time, but that
I'd lost 50 pounds before  I awakened in an intensive care  ward with tubes
coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both  arms.

I told her that it was essentially a  perfect diet and that the way that it
works is to load  your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat
one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is  nutritionally complete so
it works well and I was  going to try it again.

(I have to mention here  that practically everyone in line was now
enthralled  with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended  up in intensive care because the dog food
poisoned  me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff  an German
Shepherd's butt and a car hit us  both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to  have a heart attack he was
laughing so  hard.

Costco won't let me shop there  anymore.

**************Dell Deals: Treat yourself to a sweet deal on popular
laptops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223100673x1201716527/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D7)