[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: FUN> Things you may not know about me

  • From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 20:28:08 EDT

A) Worked  in DisneyLand after school during high school, worked for  phone
company from 1956 til 2005, AKC approved GSD judge 1976 til  present     B)
won't watch movies more than  once          C)I've lived in  Brockton Mass. ,
Orange County Calif. and Southern  Nevada.         D) I watch House and  Rescue
Me on tv    E)  I've vacationed in Hawaii,New  Hamshire, the Northwest( Oregon,
Washington, Ida.) and Canada(New  Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Canmore,  Bannf .
      F ) THe only  website i visit daily is showgsd-l and my own website.
G)  I love any type of Mexican food, Blakened Prime Rib, a good t-bone
steak,any  kind of pasta.  H) I'd like to be anywhere where the temp is under a

hundred degrees.  I )  I'm a member of the GSDCA   J) I'm  also a member of the
GSDC of Southern Nevada and the GSDC of Reno.