[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: [2015 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Winner's Bitch

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:10:25 -0700

There they go, the Open Bitch looks like an easy winner to me. I hope someone
comes to ask me. The crowd agrees and I don't think it is close. But
Vickielooks at them all. The American Bred Bitch is nice, but not close from
what I can see. She pulls five out there and is talking to the ring steward. I
won't name the bitches since I would be going back and forth in the catalog but
the open bitch is in front and she pulls her out and Kent and has her stand.
Now Lennie wiuth the American Bred and she stands. Now Kelly's bitch and she
stands like a rock. Now Scott. And next up is Tish, and then Alex. I don't see
anything that would touch the Open Bitch. And I am all that matters, but it is
not my choice.

Now, down and back. The Captain America bitch is the clear crowd choice, but
the American Bred has some support. Both good looking with great pigment, good
movement, and strong backs with great fronts and proper rear. Strong ears on
both of them. Two Black and Tans, more black than tan on them both.

I think I will go ahead and type in Winner's Bitch before she is done. She
keeps just the first three. I say it is R.O.'S CHAROLETTE RUSSE. Now to see
if the judge agrees with me.

She takes each of the three around each in front. She takes the microphone and
says she found the best of the best and brings back the rest of them to stand.
She looks them all over with a gesture, tells them to take it one last time.
YES I AM RIGHT.

Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
<http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/>
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
<http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html>
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2015 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
<http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/2015/10/winners-bitch.html> at 10/16/2015