[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: [2015 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] After the show is over The Big Surprise

  • From: Sue McFarland <smcfarland@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 21:56:13 -0600

Thanks Evan, great job.

Thanks

Sent from Sue's pinkie iPhone

On Oct 16, 2015, at 21:07, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It was something.

They presented the ten top winning German Shepherds in the Country and they
were all here. Dark in the room with a spotlight,and very dramatic. You had
to be here to see the sompping everyone yelling and the lineup. I don't know
how they got all of them here, but it sure was something to witness.

Now to the Parade of Greats, and then the free run for the Specials in the
ring. 27 in the Parade, and you can get them from the catalog. It is always
a tear jerker, but that is what we have.

It has been a fun show, a lot of work, but I have heard others enjoy the
Blog, so I was pleased to do it.

Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2015 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at
10/16/2015 07:27:00 PM