[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: select at the natls

  • From: Mary Ward <mlward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:37:21 -0700 (PDT)

Coming home from the Nationals with a #9 Select dog sure made the long trip
shorter.  Sel Ch Charbo's Key Largogh v Marjo's  Dam also completed her
requirements for ROM.  Bobbie Schiffelbein received her button at the meeting
held Thursday night.  Charbo's Luzianne OFA, ROM crossed to the Rainbow Bridge
last summer.  This has been very emotional for Bobbie.  Largogh's Sire is
2xSelCh Cross Timbers Cargogh Clihu, OFA,TC,HIC (forgot the rest).  With a big
smile on her face co owner Mary Tripp (owner of the fabulous Cargogh) had a
hard time convincing Bobbie Largogh had actually been awarded Select 9.
"Bobbie no its not over  yet DRinke has to take them around again".  Mary to
Bobbie " there bringing the table out its over".  Then the tears of
 happiness.  Bobbie & Mary are 2 of the best breeder, co owners you could ever
find.  Linda Hughes also co owner who lives near me has put in many hours
training Largogh to stack & stay.  She is one of the best photographers to have
has a friend she takes many moving and candid shots.
Now Thank You Dave Rinke for this prestigous award.  It is AWESOME, FANTASTIC.
To Largogh's Handler Olivia Calabrese you are so very special.  Always paying
attention to the judge, dog.  You both were a great team.
Donna Calabrese for training, conditioning and loving LUMPY.  It took some
convincing for me to let him go home with you from Canfield, OH.  To Amanda,
Jamie " thanks a lot".      The Canadian friends sitting next to me were so
much fun we rooted ea others dogs on.  What a fun National.  AMilhausen sp his
daughters (in name only) and the
 (sisters) Wow what a fun group.   Mary L Ward