[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: request to regional clubs

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:04:28 -0800 (PST)

I agree with you Kathy. If there are not enough members interested in the F/M
make it work then find another program or find a way to make it more effective.
If the club wants to help promote the breed, there are lots of ways to do that
without supporting a program with little participation.

Ruth

________________________________
From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx  <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: request to  regional clubs
To: bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:  Sunday, February 27, 2011, 9:10 PM

Who sent this  out????

I know it was sent here by Bob but it does not say who  was the original
person that sent this out. It says permission to cross post  where was this
posted? As treasurer of a regional club this is the first  time I see this.
Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too close to the  tomb to care about what anyone
thinks of me

In a  message dated 2/27/2011 4:25:46 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Permission to cross  post

As you all know by now our parent club is in financial trouble  many cuts
have had to be made by the board to keep the club afloat. Some  areas have
had
to make greater sacrifices than others. Hopefully when the  club gets in
better condition we will be able to make it up to those  affected the most.
That being said to the request. I and many club members  feel the second
most
important function of the club after the National  Specialty is our
Futurity
system we have tried very hard not to change it  to much. If we could get
each regional club to come up with a $50 dollar  donation it would go a
long
way towards making our futurities shows  healthy.
Thank You

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of  B'N'B
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner  of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of  Ketlyn's Black Widow
Proud member of the GSDC of Am. since 1996
Stand up  for what you believe in,
even if you are standing  alone.

===========================================================================P
OST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
any

kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of

expressed in any post.

.

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

any
post.

MANNER