[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: parent club

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: mustlovedogs61@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 12:40:05 EDT

In a message dated 10/5/2008 12:14:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mustlovedogs61@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I was  wondering if anyone has any suggestions ?  Ther has been a big mixup
with  my membership ever since joining, I joined at the nationals in st. louis
Mo.  it took forever to get my first review because there was no record i
joined,  we got that cleared up, then this year I paid my dues and never
recieved
a  review so I call  Gail hardcastle, she refered me to the appropriate
person who did have record of my check, i was told they would try to get me
the
back copies, i recieved 2 copies all this year and once again i am not
recieving them again, it was agreed that my membership would be extended
through next
year for all of the problems,. This year i had 2 dogs in the  reviews and
would have loved to have had the reviews. has anyone else had this  problem and
if so what did you  do?
thanks  in advance for any help anyone can give me.

Hi Janet,

I'm sorry you have had a mix-up with your membership and the Reviews.   Dania
Karloff is the person to contact about membership problems.  However,  as VP
I have been receiving extra copies of the Review each month and will be  happy
to send you the copies you need.  Just let me know what ones you want  and
where to send them.  Or, if you are coming to the National, I can bring  them.

Tish Walker