[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: [amergsd] Stud Dog Owners

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 08:45:07 EDT

In a message dated 8/6/2005 9:34:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
murk@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
That is  not a hard thing to have happen. My companion people don't do
this just for  me.........it is also guaranteeing them they have a solid dog.
I know I  have done all I can to insure the fact. I push the limited, and
follow up  with each pup.....   It is just $50 bucks more to get the  hips
shot while they are under......then the owners know and I know that  the hips
are solid. Mo

Well, like I said, my hat is off to you.  I follow up, do the  holiday type
newsletter, get pics back from most, get the occasional e-mail brag  (which are
the BEST...one started herding last week!)....but the only time I get  any
health info is when they suspect something might be wrong or something their
vet tells them is contradicting something in my puppy packet....like shot
protocol. Maybe I should offer a $50 rebate....

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_