[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Your Lyin' eyes.... breed type vs style

  • From: Iza Kabuska <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSDHALLMARK@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:56:20 -0500

Wow - sorry to hear you have such awful dogs out on the West Coast - we have
dogs as you described also, but they are usually at the end of the line - I
say usually because once in a while I do go to all-breed shows and see the
dogs that are being exhibited and if it's an all-arounder judging, the dogs
that you describe are in the front, but at the specialties here in the
Northeast, I think we have some very good dogs.

Iza Kabuska
http://www.karizmashepherds.com