[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Yahoo! News Story - Beijing takes dog off the menu ...

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 14:42:36 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/08 10:11:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> we'd all be better off if we (humans) didn't eat meat at all...

yes, we would.  i love the taste of a grilled steak and there's a local
hamburger joint that makes you drool just to walk past the place.  with the
exception of a few times when i've "fallen off the wagon", i haven't eaten meat
since
 1991.  oddly enough, we were on our way to a dog show - driving from los
angeles to sonoma - and passed harris ranch.  the sight of all those cows
packed
in pens like sardines, (already dead sardines), made me ill.  it was enough to
turn me into a non-meat-eater.  i DO feel better and, yes, i sure do miss the
taste, but i can't bring myself to eat meat anymore.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Get the scoop on last
night's hottest
shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!<BR>

(http://www.tourtracker.com?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)</HTML>