[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Washingto Post and HSUS's Dr. Michael Fox

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ValleSaladoGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:23:46 -0500

    Yes, and I recognize several of the "code" signers.  It is
unfortunate that the one with the most errors comes from a GSD fancier.
It's bad enough that we put up with that stuff on the list
constantly...but to have it in a public venue makes us all look
ignorant.  Yes, my snobbery is showing...but why is it that the replies
from others are not full of errors...   what kind of grammar is "I am
disapoint in..."   Don't people pay attention to what they are writing?
Guess not...
how difficult can it be to use the proper tense?  That sentence should
have begun : I am disappointed...."  How, pray tell, can anyone be
disappoint?
No wonder the animal rights people come off sounding more sensible than
we do....  It's great that someone took the time to write...but it is
embarrassing that in one little paragraph there are more than 7 gross
errors in spelling and grammar.
Peggy