[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Very Fast Police Dog--Amazing !!!

  • From: Steve Reierstad <wmj1944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 19:50:50 -0800 (PST)

This is really something.

Visit Two Feathers German Shepherds online at: http://www.wmj1944.com
Website updated 1/03/2008.
Board Member Last Hope Safe Haven for German Shepherds
http://www.lasthopesafehaven.com
"The hallmark of the second-rater (is) resentment of another man's
achievement."  -- Ayn Rand, in  Atlas Shrugged

Date: Friday, January 9, 2009, 8:21 PM

#yiv2089650316 v\:* {
}

#yiv2089650316 v\:* {
}

Subject: Very Fast Police Dog--Amazing !!!

   --- the forwarded message follows ---

This is amazing to watch.  At first I thought I had to click on something, but
then realized I was seeing it in slow motion.  After watching it all the way
through, it sped up and I was able to see that marvelous dog in real time
action!  Incredible!

Notice the suspect behind the car, apparently firing a gun - you see the smoke
from the muzzle, and a split second later - the Shepherd Police Dog leaps
across the roof of the auto, clamps onto the suspect, and brings him down so
quickly - you'll watch it several times to really appreciate the valor of this
dog.
This police dog is so fast, you have to watch this a few times to appreciate
it.  Go dog, go!