[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: VA Brag and Deja Vu

  • From: "Ann Solt" <marina1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 21:45:29 -0400

Sunday at the Virgina show, Knaufhills Thriller v Kenlyn aka Venetia (Darby
Dan's Just Jack and Kenlyns Xena von TR) bred by Kent and Paula Cianciola,
picked up a 4 point major along with my two favorite letters in the alphabet -
CH.  Thank you Mr. Drew.
This win was even more special as it was Bud Drew who had also finished my
"Capri", AOE Debonairs Surprize Package,  also with a 4 point major and also
handled by Leslie nine years ago.   This win truly gave me goose bumps!   What
can I say except Mr. Drew you are ALWAYS welcome on the East Coast any time.
Please, Please come again!

To "Team Aramist"  Donna, Leslie, George, Olivia and Amanda --  I love you all
and want to thank you for your support and your belief in Venetia as well as
your support of me.   Winning is wonderful but it is the friendships made along
the way that will always remain in one's heart.

Thank you to the following judges:  Barbara Amidon, Didi Ardoin, Ed Barritt,
LaMar Frederick and Bud Drew.  What an honor to have you recognize my little
"Venetia" and as such award her the points.

Respectfully,
Ann and Venetia (who is sound asleep at my feet as I type this)