[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Tucson Show, Saturday- THANK YOU

  • From: "Patrick Green" <pgreen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:18:57 -0700

    I knew I would do this if somebody didn't watch me close.  Big
congratulations to Carol Weale for her boy "Chase"; CH. Danka's Dream
Catcher v Stoyland, going BOB on Friday.  Although Carol you shouldn't judge
me too harshly, after all he does this all the time!  Good luck with him at
Eukanuba!!!!!!  You know we're rooting for you!