[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: [TheGSDShowcase] Poor Pia--Pia update

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:01:46 -0700 (PDT)

I went down to Killeen this weekend to help deliver pups.  Pia just looked at
me, allowed petting, and said-not in the mood for you to catch any of my pups!
She is now up to 3 females delivered---and I am at work, hating it that I'm not
there.  All doing well-at last conversation with MO---but more coming!
Pat Evans