[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Rumors

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lee Brown <lebrowngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 19:15:05 -0800 (PST)

Not spokesperson just a member who is tired of people complaining all of the
time about the workings of the club. I'd love to  be able to contribute
physically but until my health is more stable that won't happen

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of B'N'B
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow
Proud member of the GSDC of Am. since 1996