[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Rumors

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 15:49:04 -0800

On Dec 5, 2010, at 3:43 PM, Stormy Hope wrote:

      Good Grief,  Eloise!!!  I guess the ISP doesn't want to read my
first paragraph... ONe more time...

                 Well, it dropped my first paragraph...
  I am a GSDCA member for almost 15 years now... maybe more, I
forget.  And I value the membership as I did when I first joined.
I may have to drop a couple of the regional clubs this year, that I
joined:-(, but I came up with the $66 to keep my GSDCA membership.
On Dec 5, 2010, at 3:41 PM, Stormy Hope wrote:

That said, I value the input from everybody about "MY" GSDCA, whether
they are members or not.  I don't think that suggestions from ANYBODY
is useless or worthless.  I am not a kennel owner (Or don't even breed
any longer) yet was giving advice and suggestions all over the place
for the past 18 months to kennel owners regarding an ordinance that
had to do with THEIR business and the way they did it.  They accepted
me and my advice and I learned a lot from them.  (But I'm not starting
a kennel:)  I live in California, yet I've been giving suggestions and
advice to many places in other states for several years now.

Why do we think that suggestions from those out of the club has less
value than those who are members?   Sure, I wish that everybody would
continue to be members, or could afford to be :-(, but good advice/
suggestions are good advice/suggestions no matter what the source.

JMO (of course)

Stormy Hope