[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Re: litter announcement

  • From: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 05:02:21 -0800 (PST)

 Our Puppies are 3 days old today. We have 2 lovely girls and 4 hunky boys
Lots of angles, nice shoulders.These are bred to be movers with lots of angles
and presence. Both Parents Black & Red
     they are by our Big Bi Boy,
 Donsta's WOW Factor( WOW/Samurai son)
                ex
 Donsta's Dancing With the Stars OFA (Pts)Just went BB last month
( Ponca Hill's Jackie Chan dau)xGlass Palace Grandaughter

 Breeders /Sandy& Don Staack & Sid Riley
 Donsta Shepherds
 WOW Grand Puppies are Here
2006,SW,BOM,CH.Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra OFA Good
CH.Ritarra's Lasting Impression OFA Good

 http://geocities.com/donsta_kennel/