[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Re: Westminster

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:26:03 -0500

Sorry guys, here's the translation of what I had just posted...

Ileana writes: "I asked a simple question, how is it possible an altered animal
is entered at Westminster?  I guess the only one person who can really answer
that is the owner/owners."

Then why didn't you ask the owner/owners in the first place instead of asking
the question publicly on this List?

PaulETTE McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam