[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Re: Westminster

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:14:00 -0500 (EST)

it is funny, isn't it?  my neutered poodle will mount anything that  stands
on 4 legs, male of female.....doesn't say much, does it?  I don't  think we
are arguing dogs good senses, or lack thereof.

I asked a simple question, how is it possible an altered animal is entered
at Westminster?  I guess the only one person who can really answer that is
the owner/owners.

The rest, well, we are learning a lot about dogs who will mount, specially
mine  <G>

* Ileana  *
Love me, love my dogs.

In a message dated 2/12/2013 10:08:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Well,  our GSD boy must be a "blond" too because he was all over xxx at a
show this  past December.  We had to pull him off of her.  If xxx wasn't
cycling, then she sure fooled Finnegan somehow.  Finny doesn't try to  mount
bitches indiscriminately.  (He is smart and values his life.   <G>)

PaulETTE McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande  German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam