[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Re: To breed or not to breed.....that is the question!

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:41:44 -0500

I'd breed my bitch to the best dog for her.  Period.

On the flip side...  Recently, someone asked about breeding to my stud.
This bitch owner is known for not always paying for services rendered.  I
asked a "pillar of the breed" should I agree to the breeding.  He told me to
go for it, but get cash up front.

Should I ask for cash up front before all breedings?   Is this what most of
you guys do?
Also, do you ask for full payment before shipping frozen/chilled?

Several other people are waiting to breed their bitches to my boy, so your
help will be greatly appreciated.  This is a new experience for me.  I want
to be fair to people, but I don't want to get ripped off...

Thanks in advance.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam