[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Re: It is with much sadness

  • From: "Lynn Goswick" <LGoswick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:29:57 -0600

I so agree. What a wonderful man he was. He touched so many of our
lives. I would love to see an award for something to do with
Temperament...

Lynn P. Goswick
Director, Media Services
Alvin Community College
281-756-3569

________________________________

        From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:19 pm
        Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] It is with much sadness
        To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        =======
        > POST is Copyrighted 2006.  All material remains the property
of the
        > original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO
REPRODUCTIONS or
        > FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of
the
        > original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS
        > RESERVED.
        >
        > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,
        REPRODUCTION OR USE
        > IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L
WITHOUT

        =======

====
        POST is Copyrighted 2006.  All material remains the property of
the original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the
original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

        ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR
USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE
EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS
PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.