[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Re: Is this part of our problem?

  • From: Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mustlovedogs61@xxxxxxxxx>, ShowGSDs <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 07:30:12 -0500

Janet - you could be talking about just about anywhere....things like that
happen in my area as well.  I've found people who are supportive of me and my
dogs, and that is who I spend my time with and around at the shows - but this
stuff goes on in Anyplace, USA.  Don't feel like you're all alone in that!!

Gail Bauman
Liebchen German Shepherds
Home of:
SEL EX CH Liebchen's Boogie Wonderland, OFA EX
Liebchen's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (major pointed)
Liebchen's Clair De Lune (ch pointed, BOB)