[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Re: GSDCA

  • From: caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 18:10:57 +0000

Oh, 4) should be that a club has to have permission from the parent club to
hold shows. ......does a club have to be a member to get permission?  VBG......
I guess so!
Cyndi Flautt

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 06:39:35
To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>; <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

And to make it worse, we lost 6 clubs last year with 5 more not renewed so far.
Joan
 Joan F. Fox website: http://www.campaignersgsds.com
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023