[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Re: Fw: By-Laws

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:52:25 -0700

But Joan, you didn't need written notice, you weren't terminated. Your
position was moved to Nanci's committee - Last I heard you still held the
position reporting to Nanci.
Cyndy

Cyndy Davis
www.texasdogs.com
Callian German Shepherds

>From: "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Re: Fw: By-Laws
>Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:29:00 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
>
>It has been suggested to me that I post this to the list so you can all see
>how terminations  should be handled and no I was not given written notice.
>Joan
>
>Article VI, SECTION 2. Termination.
>All appointed assignments terminate with the appointment and approval of a
>successor Chairperson. Any chairperson, committee or committee member
>appointed by the Board of Directors may be terminated by majority vote of
>the full membership of the Board of Directors. Written notice of such
>termination shall be given to the terminated chairperson, committee or
>committee member and the Board of Directors may appoint successors to those
>persons whose service has been
>POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the
>original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
>of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
>AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

PC Magazine?s 2007 editors? choice for best Web mail?award-winning Windows
Live Hotmail.