[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Re: Fighting Dogs, shooting deer?

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: stormygsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 16:46:28 EST

You would have to live here to appreciate what a big deal it is.  Some
rural schools actually have the first day of hunting season as a holiday.
Some rural courts close.  Quite a few businesses close.

Me...I'd be scared to death to let a child in the woods w/ some of the
city-slicker yahoos...but it's probably a good thing I'm not a mom b-cause a
great many things scare me when it comes to (growing up) children.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 12/2/2009 3:58:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
stormygsd@xxxxxxx writes:

I   am sorry if I have offended anyone's sensibilities here.. but we are
not
talking about selective culling , we are talking about an 8 year old  with a
gun and the capacity, and joy, to kill an animal..
somehow that  just seems wrong to  me..
Sue