[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Re: Barking

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:22:34 -0500

Listers,  Sally wrote private to me but I don't need this any longer.  I left it
with the people who purchased my farm.  I do know of some kind of
thingy that is made by the folks who make the underground fencing;
GUARDIAN is their name.  I made sure it was no where near  where
the dogs could get it.  I remember having a guy use a ladder to place it
high on a wall for me.  It is definitely weatherproof and the name is NO BARK.
I hope we can help folks with this as it can be something neighbors would make
a fuss over and nowadays, any kind of little fuss grows BIG.     Norma no L